2007年12月24日月曜日

Learning With Computers

Introduction

I often use personal computer. When I was 10 years old, I touched computer for the first time.
I was very happy. Before I am taking lesson in writing, I didn't know how to use the blog. After
I am taking lesson, I can use the blog and Gmail.



Body

Before
I touched personal computer for the first time when I was 10 years old. I didn't know how to
use computer then. When I was 12 years old, I could type with computer but I didn't use an
Internet. I was very happy when I typed several words.

During
I am taking lesson in writing. I was very hard because I must write a lot of posts and read a lot of English books. However, I like to write several posts and read a lot of English books. I can know how to use the blog and Gmail.

After
I didn't like to write posts in English but I can write a lot of words. I like to write posts. I can write more 300 words in English.
[180 words]

0 件のコメント: