2007年11月14日水曜日

Community Life

I live in Mashiki town since I was born. I like this town. There is a big summer festival in Mashiki town. A lot of fireworks are displayed the last day of summer festival. There is Hatsuichi in Mashiki town. This is called "Kiyama Hatsuichi". In January, A coming-of-age celebration is held in Mashiki culture hall. People who live in Mashiki town gather.

Mashiki town has a big summer festival. The name is Mashikimachi Minnnano Natumatsuri. Every year, it is so bustling because a lot of people come to summer festival. Not only Mashiki town's inhabitant but also other town's inhabitants come to summer festival. In past, summer festival was held two days but summer festival is held one day at present. I am very sad. It is held several entertainments on the stage. And some portable shrines what children make are announced. I always go to summer festival with my junior high school students. I am very happy.

Mashiki town has Hatsuiti. The name is Kiyama Hatsuiti. It is held on March. There are a lot of street stalls. A lot of animals come to Hatsuiti. I always ran away from them so I don't like animals. Hatsuiti is always bustling because there are a lot of things what we cannot usually see. Hatsuiti has lottery. When I was elementary school student, I drew the first prise in the lottery! I was very happy. My mother and I traveled Oita prefecture and saw the Dolls' Festival. We bought a lot of souvenirs and took the pictures.

Mashiki town has some events. I grow with these events. Summer festival is very big and fireworks are very beautiful. I always look at these. This year, I don't see a lot of fireworks. I was sad but I will see fireworks with my boyfriend. Recently, I don't go Kiyama Hatsuiti but when I was young, I went to it. I enjoyed with my friends.

Mashiki Official Web Site
http://www.town.mashiki.kumamoto.jp/content/asp/default.asp

[322 words]

2 件のコメント:

asu* さんのコメント...

Your town has many festivals. I don't know these. I would like to go summer festival. I think your essay need one more paragraph, maybe we have to write 5 paragraphs on this essay.

ss partner さんのコメント...

Thank you your comment! I think I write more paragraphs.