2007年10月26日金曜日

Favorite Places

My favorite places
I have lived in Mashiki town since I was born. So, I think I know it very well. When I was 10 years old, I tripped to Okinawa with my family. And when I was junior high school student and high school student, I went to Kyoto on a school excursion. There are very famous places.
Mashiki town

Mashiki town has many famous places. Kumamoto airport is the only airport which can fly to Tokyo or Hokkaido in Kumamoto. I have been to fly to some places in Japan. Grandmesse Kumamoto is a big industrial exhibition hall. Many events are hold there every year. My house is near there so I often go to there with my family. There are a lot of famous place in Mashiki town.
Kyoto

I think Kyoto is the most beautiful prefecture in Japan. The reason why there is the oldest capital and there has a lot of old buildings. For example, Kinkakuji, Kiyomizudera and so on. I have been to visit there and I think these are very beautiful. Many beautiful women are there. Their name is Maiko. Maiko means geisha. Existence of geisha is tradition too. I think Kyoto is more beautiful prefecture any other prefecture in Japan.
Okinawa
Okinawa has many sightseeing spots. Syuri castle was built many years ago. This color is red and so beautiful. I have been to visit there at once. Okinawa’s sea is very very beautiful. The sea is transparent. When I swam in the sea, I think the sea doesn’t have refuses but I saw coral. It was so pretty. There are a lot of tourist areas in Okinawa.
Conclusion
As you can see, three places are very good places. I like there. Mashiki town is my hometown and there are many famous places. Kyoto is very beautiful prefecture in Japan. Okinawa has many important cultural assets. I like three places and these are marvelous places.
[316 words]

0 件のコメント: